01 elokuuta 2011

Ping pong!

                                                             Ping Pong!
                                                    Standing on toes...

My day was filled with games. We played another scrabble with Mikko again, I won 5th time in a row (no biggie)! Then I have found a new balance exercise, standing on my toes. My day didn't only consist that, a great role did belong to ping pong as well! And I haven't fallen even once today, YET. So I'm just waiting for the first crash to come... But I have decided that no crashes are going to accure today, hopefully. Tomorrow, we are going home, but I'm going to come back here at least one more time this summer, to film something fun for the documentary. And to last but not for least, I'm going to share the funniest ping pong video I have seen: http://www.ettala.com/?p=226

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti