04 elokuuta 2011

Back to the normal, everyday routine...

                                               Blowing pipe in the speech therapy.
                                                               Physiopool.
                                                 Looking stupid in the physiopool.
                             Don't wanna look stupid so, I got to repair my hairdressing!

I made a comeback today, comeback to the therapies. I had speech therapy first, then swimming in physio. And my fall is going to contain schoolwork, gym and studying to my entrance exams to medical school as well... So it's going to be a rough one. But in case that my evening school doesn't work, I can take the whole year to rehab my self, I have decited though that, that is NOT going to happen. I can affirm that I'm a bit determined guy, in this and so many other things! The thing about moving this blog to my personal website is on the top of my pile of work.  That will force me to start PekkaHyysalo.com. That'l hopefully happen in about one month, so stay tuned!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti