08 elokuuta 2011

Physio, and a lovely stroll

                                                   The end of the therapy.
                                                                        Boxing!
                                       Lovely gloves that I had on, when I was boxing.
                                                          Serious business.       
                                                                 I was thirsty.
                                                                 And sweaty!

My day was absolutely splendid, physiowise! This time, I spoke with one of the therapists and she thought also that I should be given some hard time in physio, physically, not mentally. And I had therapy with her today, so it wasn't the easiest one. Actually, physiotherapies aren't easy no longer at all, but I like it rough! And when I finally got taken home by taxi, 1km before our yard, I decited to walk the rest. That's the way I'm planning to learn to run again, running ain't hard because I would physically be in so bad shape, but it's hard cause my sence of rythm is totally gone. I don't have any clue what has happened to my sence of rythm, or how to fix it, but one thing is for sure. I ain't gonna end up like Forrest Gump!!! It will most likely take (hundreds of) hours of work, but I'm ready to give it 100%! And I'm sure, one day I will run a marathon.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti