28 elokuuta 2011

Strict Sunday

Doing back muschles while balancing.

Kind of fell :D I'm okay though!

Just balancing.
There was absolutely nothing strict about today, but I found it really smooth headline! Today was filled, not with strictness, but with practise! I practised balance + some muschle condition exercises with a gymnastic ball and cordination + tricks, which are so hard for me now on trampoline. Because they are hard I was concentrating on mat tricks again, which didn't go that well either :D But, I got one trick down, which I thought I had lost and that's enough for me! And I took a afternoon nap, a thing that I've been neglecting since last winter, but I guess that sleep is pretty important for me and my rehab now. So that's in front of all the things I have neglected. I have taken a totally new kind of attitude on this whole rehabilitation thingy, so if someone's going all in, THAT'S ME!!

1 kommentti: