22 elokuuta 2011

Getting strong is my goal!

Rowing! For the beginning.
                                                               
pull-ups!
  Tiny amount of weight... It's more than just the stick!

Tiny amount is my new standard.

 Squats!    
Yesterday wasn't everyday. Enjoying life after sauna!
Weekend was really fun, but today I went back to my everyday routine. And what's a better way to start it than hitting the gym in physio! I actually like pushing my self, not to the limit, but pretty far. And yesterday, a video fine as H**l came out! http://vimeo.com/flatlightfilms/nipwitzfour. The attitude those guys have is just awesome! And just like that, I'm ready to chase my dreams! My dream is not to win the Olympics now, it's to become a professional skier again. Not competeing, but skiing pow. I won't say anything will happen for sure, but I will put an enormous amount of effort to rehabilitating my self. And we will see what happens! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti