18 elokuuta 2011

Swimming and putting my self together

My man E'Dollo rehabbing himself on a tramp. My trampoline skills right now are nothing compared to that, but I'll share them withcha anyways! Good work E!
Today, like on Thursdays usually, I had swimming in physiotherapy! My attitude was, like usually now, "ALL IN". And I have been feeling really tired now for 2 days. I don't want to make any quick conclusions, but I don't wan't to overtrain my self either... It's just that it's so hard for me to see, when I'm training too hard, cause before, I was so fit that I was like from another planet than now. And it's really hard for me to realize that things have changed. I have slowly started to see that that's the way it is now, and by seeing that, I have started feeling worse than ever. Well, I guess I just have to get through it...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti