25 elokuuta 2011

Swacumentary

Froggy style!

Strech it out.
Today, it was time to film the doc again and Tuomas came to film me, down to the pool. He had these camera equipment, which you can use under water. So it was a good one, I think we managed to film something really useful!  Then again, I can't recall a filming session, when we (me + the filmer ) wouldn't have gotten anything useful. Well, maybe the stuff we filmed with Miikka from physio, when I was a LOT lazyer. Then again I think, it's only good for the doc to see how my attitude towards training has evolved from lazy to the point where I am now. Giving everything I got. I am currently in the stage where the rehab the most efficient in, so the time to invest it all, is NOW. Ofcourse, I am planning to invest a lot in the future too, but now it's making me to step forward for real. After the physio swimming, my mom picked me up and we came home. From home, I left for coffee date with Aki and Tuomas and at least, I ended up having a great one! Tomorrow I'll have Kari Kloytonen (Löytönen) and I'll let you know what he has came up with and in the weekend, we will film some more. I'll keep you posted!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti