03 elokuuta 2011

Blog tuning and coffee drinking+meeting/making friends

Todays highlight was meeting my old friend Tiitu and her boyfriend Jesper, who I had never met before. The conclusion was, Tiitu is still nice and she has found a more than awesome guy for herself! My little brother Jaakko, took us some pictures too, but we didn't perform too well, actually we looked horrible in both of those. So, you're not going to see them, sorry! Even though I know that, you would enjoy your self by laughing your asses off! I don't even know how it's possible to take two so horrible pictures (in the photos, in the first one I looked like I was drunk and in the second one Tiitu and Jeppe were drunk when I was sober). Taking so bad photos must be some kind of art. Even though, they were taken with my cellphone. Congrats Jaakko! A thing I also did today was tuning my blog. I did it after going to town with Mikko (whippersnapper), after one of my friends said it was kinda boring. That's the way I wan't to be treated, straight up! And this looks nice, doesn't it??? Another thing that I decided today, was to start my own website, so if you have any hints, please give them!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti