29 elokuuta 2011

Back to school!

I just had my first lesson of physics and I gotta say that, I'm ready. I have been waiting for this day so long, my prediction is that because I went to school before without motivation and with all the talent, now part of the talent is gone and motivation is super high. The result could be exactly as good as before. Probably not, though, but that's what I hope! It's going to be really interesting to see how it goes! Today otherwise was pretty bad, I ate something bad I think and as a result: I felt sick in physio. I was super bummed to be such a pussy in physio, but I'm just a victim! On Wednesday, I'm ready to work the pussyness out of my self! I don't even have photos to share with you today, but what I do have is an edit, that my lil' bro Jaakko did! Pretty fine I say except, there are few things, which have cheered Mikko and my self up, but you'll have to check it out and see if they'll make you laugh!

http://vimeo.com/28289570

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti