09 elokuuta 2011

Occupation and awesomeness

Me and Julle watching something really good! Wanna know what? Sorry, you won't!

He picked me up!
  Last saturday, I wasn't picked up by Julle, so I was riding my man Hute! (No homo).
Wake up! Got woken up by thunder at around 8'o clock. From there on the day went by getting better every minute. Todays therapy was occupational therpy, where we did exercises for my left hand. That went by really well, the therapist shoved me, that he's not only an awesome guy, but a professional as well. This time the occupational therapy felt like it is actually really helpful, I'm a plain guy. Washing dishes, not my thing... When the therapy ended, my best friend from upper secondary school came here to pick me up for coffee. With Julle it was long time no see, so seeing him was totally awsome! We had a good talk and I'm sure that you'll be hearing about him a few times now. Or at least, I'll be hopefully seeing him around a lot now, our long time no see was, cause last winter he was in the military... This was the first time seeing him since my YO party.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti