05 elokuuta 2011

Physiotherapy can be pretty heavy workout session as well...

                                        I'm pushing it! Not sweaty at all...
                                         Stretching at the end of therapy.
                                          Something (don't know the word).
                    Step! I did it over 2 times longer than before, with heavyer resistance.
     My wall, which was  made this fine by Veikko, and Petri Kovalainen, who took them photos.

I had physio today and I can tell you, it was a rough one... Not so heavy, cause they'd have pressured me. But heavy, cause I wanted it to be! This time it contained a lot of muschle condition and I've gotta say, I was soaking wet of sweat. And I had a few photos yesterday That Jannica had taken (my personal photographer/I don't remember the word) + there's some more of 'em from today, thanks! She is also getting married in 2years, CONGRATS! Teppo, my condolences... There's also one pic that I took myself last night. It's from my rooms wall, that my youngest lil' bro Veikko pimped out, looks pretty damn nice to me!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Condolences?! HEEEEY! You're so mean :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hey, you have to give condolences, when one of us is facing such a tragedy :)

    VastaaPoista