17 elokuuta 2011

Physio+coffee with Michael

                My physio therapist is a football player, maybe that's the reason for this.
                                            I'm swinging it! Balance training...
                                                          Balanceboard squats!
                                                       Balance baller!

I woke up around 9 o'clock today, as I try to do every day. If I wake up earlier, I'll just try to stay layed. Today, no need for just laying awake! I went to Michaels crib around 12am. and continued to physio, which started at 13.15. The coffee at Michaels was fun, but the physio was kind of rough for me today... There's no excuses why it was rough, I guess some days it just is. The excercises we did today weren't that hard, I gave 100 as usually, conclusion=I'm just weak :D Once I got home, after all the eating and stuff, we went trampolining with Veikko! Veikko was shooting photos again, so you may see a bit of our session tomorrow. I feel like I would have improved a lot since last spring, but still I was able to do almost all of the tricks I'm doing now. I guess it's not only about what you do, but HOW you do it!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti