19 elokuuta 2011

Weekend. Is it gonna be boring?

Chilling in the air. I re-learned the trick in the vid today!

It's time for weekend to start again. In Naantali, there will be the Finnsurf sm, so nationals. I'm gonna go and check it out tomorrow, if it's not raining! Today though, my activity was getting my self to the trampoline and to get Jannica to film it. May not be nothing compared to Henkes rehab edit, because I can neither edit videos, nor jump as well :D At least, not now. My balance is still still missing so badly and so is my sence of rythm... But now it's time for weekend, what to do??? Saturday might be all set cause of the comp, but I don't want to get bored before and after. I already got bored before, so I have to try to make the boredness stop asap and make sure it won't spread to Sunday! I'm having hard time doing that though, cause calling to my friends has kind of started to feel stupid, cause it's always me who calls. So let's wait a while if someone of my friends would make the move.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti