26 elokuuta 2011

The end of gold streak

Was having hard time rolling over my back to feet.

Hard time ended with falling to ground.
I had so many good days in a row, but now the gold streak has ended. Today, I've been feeling blue once again. It's okay though, cause I've gotten so used to this and I was basicly just waiting for these good days to end. And I don't know if this is even that big of a deal, this just sucks! And one really refreshing experience today, was to falling down from our trampoline. We are going to order the safety net, NOW! Now that the important things have been taken care of, I'm gonna go for coffee and after that, make us some dinner!

1 kommentti:

  1. Sitä varten kuopat on, että voi nousta uudestaan! Samoja fiiliksiä tässä syksyn kynnyksellä on ollut itelläkin, mutta paljon on jo saavutettu eikä mikään vie sitä pois :)

    VastaaPoista