23 elokuuta 2011

Tricky trampoline

Inspired FINLAND!

Hi! I was just in the trampoline with my bro Veikko, he was filming and photographing me. As you see! I didn't get the trick I tried as well as I wanted, and in the end I kind of fell off from the trampoline (safety net!!) It's one of my charasteristics,  need to get everything perfectly! Otherwise, why even try? My misty via my back tended to end up 90° short. Not good, not even close to perfect! I think jibbing on trampoline is more than awesome practise for me, in that too, I wanna become as good as Tanner! And I was proud to rock the inspired T today!!! It entails a huge control of your body to jump well. And a good sence of rythm. Which I don't have either, but I will work hard for it! If there is something I can admit, it's that I don't quit until I am totally happy with the performance. Actually, I'm going to go and get it. NOW! Except, that my head is kind of aching, but, what ever. I went anyways, the result: shortness reduced from 90° to 30°, still, NOT perfection! The last second update: my little brother yellet "YEEAH!" to the vid and forbid want me to publish it, so you're stuck with one ugly pic!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti