07 elokuuta 2011

The party was ON!

                                           I also read, before I got my partymode on.
               Looking everything but fresh before taking off to Hinkkanens.                                    
                                                      Just before going to the farewell/graduation/birthday party. Chilling in the swingchair with Lapa and Hute.
                                 Me, Nikke and Akkeshi in the Monkey(s bathroom)
                                   Me and Moona in Monkey, it's a bit dark :D

Last night went on from 6pm when we started to 4pm when I went home. It was the longest I have been out since the injury and it was FUN! The night started with going to Hinkkanens condo and continued by moving to Anssis party at 8-9 o'clock, it ended with going to the Monkeys at 1.30-3.30. Anssis party was a lot of fun, he shoved us some of their old movies and watching them together with the guys who were the almost the idols for me when I was a kid/youngster. It was also really good to hang out with the guys! At 1.30 we moved our selves to the centrum and the Monkeys in there. There I found some friends of mine that I hadn't seen before that night. The most important were Johan and Moona who I had never met before and they spent the night with me until I left. All in all, I can easily summarise the night, AWESOME!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti