16 elokuuta 2011

Occupation and filming

Yesterday wasn't rainy. Here's a sequence that my little brother Veikko shot!
                         
Today was rainy, so parked in my chair!
Guys called Tuomas and Aki came to visit me today, to film some inerviews for the doc! Maybe the biggest achievement of today, though, was to receive a new cell-phone! And we did some tests in occupation therapy, I had gotten better (faster) in almost all of the tests and I didn't get worse (slower) in any, so development! It feels really good to see some results on paper, cause it's so hard to notice it oneself...  Today was also really rainy, that I don't like. Well, it's gonna get better for the weekend and then, there will be Finnish surfing championships in Naantali, 25km from my home. That's going to be really interresting to watch and Tuomas told me that you can try surfing your self there too, so I'm gonna find out how it goes!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti