27 elokuuta 2011

Smooth saturday

Mat tricks, can't do any other tricks.

Mr. long johns.
Woke up around 09.30, went to sleep at 22.30, so I got an awesome 11 hours of sleep! Today went pretty damn fine otherwise too! The only thing that bumms me out, is that I feel like my tramp skills have been worsened, cause I can't rotate degrees like one or two months ago. I have no idea of how could they just worsen like that,  but I know that I was able to rotate even unnatural 360's one some weeks ago, now not even normals. I guess it's just a part of this rollercoaster ride I'm in, recovery from TBI isn't that easy...  It's my attitude which takes me forward, "it's all in your head" is my motto. Now I shall go and hit the tramp one last time before sleepytime and then spend a quiet night at home.  One last time TODAY. I have some bad experiences from saying just "this is the last one."So the last one of today, everything but the last one in total.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti