31 elokuuta 2011

Back to my active self!


 This is a video that my mom showed me yesterday. It's me "jumping" on our trampoline last fall, and I gotta say that I've come so far since then! This is pretty pathetic, but it's one of the first tricks I was able to do.

Otherwise, my day concisted physio therapy, physics and going to coffee with my old friend Laso. Even though I haven't hanged out with him for a while, I had such a pleasant time with him! And the most awesome thing was our yelling to the table on our right side (the yelling wasn't very loud and it was done by me) cause we (I) spotted hot Austrian girls over there.

The physio consisted gym work out today, which was really welcome! I felt so ashamed for my self, cause last time I was so lazy. I can't blame my self for that, cause I felt my self really sick. Today, I did it the way I usually do!
Squats.

Bench, the amount of weights is still tiny, but it's not as tiny!

A great movement for my ribs and for my balance.

Getting my left feet stronger.

1 kommentti: