01 syyskuuta 2011

Busy today too

Don't wanna look stupid! So I read the chapter we're handleing beforehand.
                                
A "machine", my occupational therapist left me. I'm working on it, every day.

Hand motor coordination training!
Today was full of action! Therapywise and otherwise too. The day began with some hand motor coordinattion excercises and speach therapy, which was followed by physio swimming! After that, almost straight to study some biology, followed by going to my man Iiros place and watching the "sucker punch" movie.  Tomorrow's gonna be my BIRTHAY!!! So I'm looking forward for tomorrow too. To be totally honest, I have no idea of what to expect from tomorrow, one thing I am expecting is fun! Give me that and I'm happy :D

My studying went pretty similary today, just that I have thought so much about about learning and my memory problems, that I have figured out to be not stressing about learning! Of course, I have to stress about it enough to make my self pass the course, but as far as I'll do that, I'm super happy :) And, if not, who cares?? I have so many years to study my self a profession. Right now my job is to rehabilitate my self as well as possible and in the progress, one of Finland's (world's) finest filmers is shooting a documentary of me and my survival. Not bad, huh? On top of that, my lil' bro Veikko just linked me this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA&feature=related, and I can't understand how can that dude be that happy? But, I comp: LIFE IS AWESOME!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti