08 syyskuuta 2011

Totally out of energy

Today was a rough one, as thursdays usually. First I crushed the speach therapy, then the pool and finally it was time to try not to get bored by school. The speech therapy, was pretty interresting. We practised both speech and stuff for just brain. I want to train both my intelligence and get fit, too.

I'm a sleep walker.

Stretching for starters.
Matrix!!!
After the speech therapy, it was time to go to subway luch and then, hit the pool! We did all kinds of motority exercises, stretching and swimming too, ofcourse. This time, my front crawl stroke was the best in times! That totally made my day! The feeling of process, is one of the best! :)

After I had used my highly evolved matrix skills, it was time for school. It's kind of hard to find the motivation to go there, because I already finished upper secondary school with excellent grades, but I have to do it to get my brain ready to study my self a profession. I'm not even close to that yet, but when I have decided to do something, I do it! And studying, sooner or later, I will do it.

After the school, my man Iiro came to pick me up and we went to have a spectacular BDay dinner, bit late, but what ever! And then we arrived here, and now I'm telling you about my day. Oh yeah, and I got some previews of my websites, they're gonne be fine as hell!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti