04 syyskuuta 2011

The safety net and a good tramp sesh!

The superman behind the net, even though he's in the front of it here.

The safety net doesn't protect you from everything, my stupid knee got wounded. But, WHAT EVER!

I'm flippin'!

Today, I finally got over the party! Even though I haven't gotten any hangovers lately, I have been super tired. Which makes me super lazy and just to stay in bed, sounds like hangover to me :D Except that I haven't felt that bad, but I guess that's just because I don't drink even half as much as before. Now, I think that's enuff said about my drinking habits :D After all, this is a blog where I want to tell about my rehabilitation proggress, NOT my partying! 

Today, I got my little brother Veikko to take photos of my tramp sesh! He also baked an awesome cheese cake, bye bye eating well! Although, it was so good, that if you eat that tasteful cake, I don't know if you can call that eating anything, but well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti