11 syyskuuta 2011

Bye bye Espoo Hki, see you!

In train again, going back to my home in Turku. Today was kind of active again, at least socially active! My man Kape came to pick me up in the morning around 12 o'clock and we rolled to Grankulla, Victors place. One thing I gotta say, is that Victor is such a nice guy to hang out with now!  In Victors we had the legendary "Lunchi", we missed a few guys, but it was as close as we could get, when Rane was doing business...After all it was one hell of a Lunchi and at least I had a blast.

The man, Kape!

Kape and Victor.

Five!

After Lunchi, me and Captain Kape went for a meal, which was really good! After the meal, he gave me a ride to my fathers. I had to wait for a while, but once my father and Anna came back from sailing, I ate an other meal and some of that legendary cheese cake as a dessert :) My life was spectacular today! And now, I'm going back to home. It was a good one!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti