03 syyskuuta 2011

The birthday partie.

Yesterday, as some of you might have noticed, was my BD! It went by pretty solidly, first we had a nice cup of coffee and ate some pizza+cake with my god parents and their son. When they left, they gave me a ride to Majkkaranta, where a friend of mine lives.

I'm fresh! No more hangovers. I'm drinking a little less, but the amount of fun to be had, hasn't reduced even a bit!
Arriving to Majakkaranta, my mood was so high! My friend wasn't there, but instead of him, 2 of my friends Eero and Joonas were! He was supposed to catch us up at some point of the night, but haven't heard of him since yesterday... But who I did see, were some of my lil' bro Mikkos friends, age 17 and in a bar :D One of them named me as a living legend. Thank you! Our night was cut kind of short, cause my friends had to work today. And Joonas, seemed to be pretty drunk :D So he lead me to taxi, like I was a small child and he and Eero went somewhere... Next year, it'll be better again!

The night out ended at 00.00 and I was in bed at 1pm. Woked up fresh today, that's what you seem to get for short nights out! At the end I want to thank every one  who congratulated me and especially Joonas and Eero, for partying with me!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti