14 syyskuuta 2011

Rainy day, but super fun though! Untill the fun having just ended.

Kind of sweaty.

Doing back muchles. I was happy.

Bench press!

Someting.

It's hard work.
Why today was so fun? I just felt so much more like my self, and I had a workout in the gym, which was aawesome! I was able to add some more weight in bench press again, and I added some in squats, too. It's probably the best feeling, when you know that the stuff you're doing is making you to step forward! Actually, just a moment ago, when I was in the shower, I felt like now I'm back to what I was before, mentally. Physically, never. Intellectually, maybe some day.

Yesterday, I spoke with a good friend of mine who lives in Norway, and I gotta say that Norway sounds like heaven, when you have gone through what I have. The goverment makes the fiancial life, of those who have injured seriously, SO much easier than what it is here in Finland. I'm not broke, but I would be broke if I would have to only get along with the money, the goverment gives me. Thank you mom, for letting me stay in home and feeding me. If I would have had an insurancy that would have made up my crash financially well, I wouldn't have to complain.

But after all, my insurancy was pretty shitty. It ended when I turned 20, and now I don't know how do I get money, to move on my own for example. When I started to write todays blog, I was super happy and felt good. But now, once I started to go through my situation, not so stoked.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti