05 syyskuuta 2011

Even though I just had my BDay, I was given hard time in physio...

With the face!

I have a projectwith Anna, it's called buns of steel!!






This kind of walking training.

And this.
It might not have been physically that hard, but the temperature was pretty damn high! Probably about 30000 C°... :D We took it back to basics and trained walking and at the end we did something a little more physical but when the therapy finally ended, I spent about half an hour both stretching and doing pushups and abs.

After physio, it was time for some trampoline therapy!  The safety net is really a thing that will take my jumping to a whole different level. Now, I'm not only doing tricks on the mat, but also jumping! I did my highest jumps since the injury today and I will post it up to you when there is something to show!

What I also did today, was having a talk about them websites with my dad. And the structure of them is gonna be ready the day after tomorrow, but all the other stuff like the biography and all the other texts, are on me. I have been writing them and you'll see them, in the future! ;) 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti