12 syyskuuta 2011

It's raining AGAIN, but I'm happy!

I don't even know what makes me this happy, I guess it's the upcoming freestyle.ch and the fact, that I know that people who are my friends, really are my friends! And that's one of the things that are on my mind now, I want to stay in the same hotel with my friends in Zurich. Sitting alone in a hotel room is as boring in ZRH, as it's in Turku. But I am totally sure that it ain't going to happen! I have so many friends in there, that shouldn't really worry about being bored and lonely.

I'm winning.

VICTORY!

Training.

Puss. Like a squirrel!

Getting down.

Round round round!

Wanna get my ties STRONG!
But now, I'm still working in my hometown. My work is rehabilitating my self, and writing this blog to you guys! Unfortunately, nobody is paying me any salary :D But, I think that in the future this blogging and being famous (in my dreams), are going to get me paid. Waiting for that day to come, if it will ever arrive :D One other thing I'm starting to be really pumped about, is my friend Petes suggestion to make a book which combines my story and my blog texts. Don't know if that is ever going to happen, but waiting for that too!

1 kommentti:

  1. Against a woman??? Well, it's with my left hand which is so much weaker than my right. So, I'm weak! Not even ashamed of it...

    VastaaPoista