07 syyskuuta 2011

It's raining, it's fall... It's WINTER soon!!!

Pushing it, yet again.

Having a lovely stroll to warm my self up. Before christmast, I wanna RUN!!

Rain is boring. My face is kinda hopefull though, WINTER is coming!
A rainy and windy, that was the weather of today. After all, I don't give a rats ass about that, because it is winter soon!!! It's so nice to be waiting it this much again, it's because now I know I can and I WILL ski again! That being said (no biggie), I can jump straight away to the next topic, Freestyle.ch. I have been thinking that awfully much past few days and the conclusion is: I want to go! So now, I'm just trying to make it happen.

I had physio today, as I have Mondays and Thursdays, too. We hit the gym! That's what I like, doing stuff, which makes me sweat. Hydro therapy is totally ok, even though I can not notice my self sweating.  Todays gym workout was fun, I even stepped the weight I use in squats! Only 5kg, but stepped up though!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti