13 syyskuuta 2011

Full day again, occupation to school

Today, was that kinda day. Kari came here at about two o'clock, here from we rolled to enjoy a cup of coffee to the hotel right next to the school of mine. When the coffee was enjoyed, it was time for me to go to study and it wasn't completely boring this time either. Kari made me a finger support thingy, it felt pretty useful, but it broke down during the cab ride home. Sorry Kari, you have to make me another one!

Finally, I have found a taxi driver chill as hell!

Today our waitress for the coffee, was my old friend Lotta. We used to ski race like 10 years ago and I hadn't seen her before since!

Kari, the occupationist.
Tight games: I lost one game of cards and we played a draw in scrabble.
But I WON the third game of cards! I like winning... :)
We kind of got to the topic of biology, I have become really interrested in, it's the enviromental part of biology that I have interested my self in. I watch a tv show called "How I met your mother?" and especially the attitude of Marshall in that show, is something I really admire. I, my self am really a bad example of saving the enviroment. Especially the amount of flying, travelling otherwise and shopping for new clothes has been horrible. It's probably going to be horrible in the future, too, but now I'm even paying attention to that...

1 kommentti: