09 syyskuuta 2011

Train trip to weekend

Here I am, on my trip going to Hki, but finally I'll end up in Espoo to my fathers. My father would have picked me up, but he's on a business trip in lapland. He is so strictly business, blah :D I don't even believe that my self! He's gonna come tonight around 8pm. What am I going untill then? My man Rane is going to come and pick me up from the train station and we are going to do SOMETHING! And one of my other friends Victor is going to come to hangaround with us too.

Here next to me is sitting a lovely girl named Pauliina, who just took a few photos of me. I said I look ugly and stupid in them, but she said that not. What ever, if I do look ugly I'm sorry, if not, wohoo! But now, I am showing Hello! to this nice girlie so, good bye!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti