30 elokuuta 2011

Easy schoolday!

I had biology today and it was pretty nice actually! I feel like this kind of subjects really are for me, but I should not make this kind of super fast conclusions yet again... But at the moment, it feels like I wan't to study international business, instead of medical stuff. I have made so many contacts already and maybe with that kind of education, I could use them as an advantage. Then again, in doctors profession I would probably have a lot of friends / family to repair, but I think I'd rather do business!

Then, I had a nice chat with my man JussiS yesterday and he told me to divide these fragments separately. That's exactly the kind of feedback I wan't to get! Straight up.

Tramp.

I'm a schoolboy!

I'm jumping to my back!
When I came back home, I wen't to trampoline and had a good talk with my father about the website. Not at the trampoline, on cell phone, later :D  Website will be ready maybe this week, online next week! In case it won't need any repairs! At the moment, I'm searching for a nice background for the site, I want to have something icy!

1 kommentti: