15 elokuuta 2011

Physiogym and a new haircut!

I'm hiding (being ashamed of how pathetic my achievements were).

Pushups to finish it.

Squats. With 1/4 of the weights I used to lift.

u
How weak am I??? Well, at least I'm working hard to get stronger.
Today was a therapyday (neurophsygology and physio), and I managed even to drag my self to sign up to night school! On top of all that, I got a new haircut, as you may see. My signing up to night school may be surprising, because of how good grades I already got, but I need to know that I can study again. If I would do a LOT of work to prepare my self to entrance exams and then fail miserably, it would be totally horrible. Don't wanna do that! Maybe it will go solid though, but it's so hard to evaluate your self. We will see, when we'll have the results from the first exams. I'll let you know! When I got home, it was time for a tramp session, my lil' bro Veikko took photos with his new cam. You will see them laters, maybe :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti