31 heinäkuuta 2011

Bang!

                                                  Victory is mine!!!

That's what atleast I heard last night, not sure if you heard it (I'm a pretty big guy). The sound was created by me, jumping head over heels to the water, hitting my head to the base when we were swimming while our sauna session. My forehead is aching a bit, but I am pretty stoked that nothing serious happend though. I remember when an icehockey goalie jumped swimming like that and paralyzed himself. It's kinda scary, that I don't know how hard I can even hit my head again without dying... Now, to a little happier topic! We just played scrabble with Mikko and I WON! This hasn't happened, since I injured myself. That's why this is such an achievement for me... And I gotta say, Mikko is one smart whippersnapper.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti