17 heinäkuuta 2011

Golfing with my home boys + eating a nice meal + being home

                                                            The meal!
                                            Me doing laundry work! 

Today was an awesome day! Yesterday was a bit (totally) boring! Today, I went to the golfrange with my friends Joonas and Lauri and after range, we went to have a meal in Kuningas kebab (king kebab). The guys ate kebab and I took a very tasteful burger. Fattie, that I am! Well, I also worked out today, so maybe it gives me a solid excuse... I spent the rest of the day with my friend Mila. She's gonna be around a lot next week, cause my mother, Veikko and Jaakko went to our cottage and Mikko is training in Nurmes (water ramps). She's here so that I could do all the same stuff, that I normally do, cause there are risks in trampoline jumping and going to our beach (the steep hill down there). So here we are in my home and it's fun! She's gonna be here until Mikko comes back home, and I'm going to go to Nurmes water ramps with him.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti