26 heinäkuuta 2011

Nurmes, finally I feel like I'm where I belong

                           AJ not paying attention to my important photoshoot...
                                            There's the attention! (POSE!)
                                                   Veikko, hunting kangaroos...
          Me and AJ at the golf range. (Wearing formal golf outfits: Wife beaters!)
My day was so good! Coaching my little brothers and hanging out with my really good friend AJ, golfing with him, and our crib here is really nice! And my little brother Veikko is probably going to be really pissed off, if I'm not mentioning, that he learned a kangarooflip today! Pretty awesome, that the guy is only 12 years old (not 10!!!) and doing doubles already! He is a P.I.M.P! AJ was also stepping his game up and from what he said, he's gonna step up some more tomorrow... That being said, I'm going to go to Sauna and to sleep. Good night!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti