06 heinäkuuta 2011

Backflipping!

                                       
                                           Bacflippin'!

Sunny calm and nice, that's todays weather here in Turku. This morning I had a nice little workout as well, I'm gonna get my stomach tight again. Or not nice, torturing myself isn't really any of my favourite hobbies, but owning a nice body is! This time I did some workouts for my back, too. Then, chinups, pushups so pretty much the normal. After working out, me and my little photogapher brother Veikko went swimming and I did a backflip! Veikko learned a new trick, outwards backflip as well, so toally a great session :) One new trick for him, and one of the oldies back for me, almost at least, I tried it again and landed on my knees. But my stomach stayed inviolated!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Dude I can't believe you're doing backflips when half a year ago you were in a wheelchair! Keep it going!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah, well it feels so surreal that a year ago I was in such a bad condition, and 2 years ago, my life was totally different. But I'm just happy to be alive. That's all that matters.

    VastaaPoista