03 heinäkuuta 2011

Back home again!

                           Driving home! I guess I managed to take it easy some part of the time..

Here we are in Turku again! Yesterday we drove here from Savitaipale, where our summercottage is located. It was kind of a long drive even though it took us only 5h. What made it extremely stressfull was the fact, that it was my younger brother Mikko, who partly drove us here. He doesn't have his drivers licence yet, he was practicing and my mom was watching him driving. So I was afraid for my life! No, not really. He drove kind of well, but let's face it driving a car, not rocket science! I lost my drivers licence, because I didn't go to to the second part of the test last summer, when I should've done that, I guess I had more important things to do, because I was kind of in a hospital. But now I'm here and I like to be here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti