13 heinäkuuta 2011

HP mania and the train ticket

                                                   Everything ends!
                              That was a good film, but everything did not end.

Today was built up around the movie tickets to the new Harry Potter movie. So we went to check it out, at 13.00. And I gotta say that that movie was actually pretty descent, and so was the first half of it. The earlier HP films again, not so impressive... But I'll let the movie speak for it self, get out there and watch it, if you're interrested! But then to the other subject of this post, train tickets. Where to and when? To Tampere tomorrow. Tampere the good old enemy of my home town Turku. And why on earth would I want to go to such a place? My good old friend Anni lives there and has moved on her own, so what else can I do, but go there and check it out! Then I came home, ate barbecue, icecream and now I'm writing this to you. I'll add some photos to this one and then, I'm out! No I wasn't, had to correct all the mistakes, but NOW I'm out!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti