16 heinäkuuta 2011

Tampere and chilling with Anni

                                    Anni keeping me awake while watching the movie.
                                            Anni doing the physical work.
                               Me doing the serious work: giving her advices and stuff...
                                          There we are!


I was at Anni's place in Tampere and I couldn't add any photos there. So I decided to post this here at home and being the lazy guy that I am, I'll just post up what I wrote yesterday.  And what an awesome day it was! We woke up, ate breakfast and almost straight away we were going to "Nääshalli"  gym, which I have been told is the best in Tampere. Back to Anni's crib and here we ate and watched movie. Then returning  the movies (2), and I bought   myself   a little candy for tomorrow's  returning home train trip. After that we came back to the crib, and then we had a task that doesn't sound hard, but it took us 2 hours. We  put together a piece of ikea furniture. That was a day full of action, and it was super sweet as well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti