28 heinäkuuta 2011

The best day since yesterday

                                                AJ, after showing me that, he can douple!
                                                    Carl, back full.
                                                 Some kind of balance training.
                                                           Veikko, riding clean.

So like you can most likely figure out from the headline, I had pretty good of a day. The day began with breakfast and right after that, I went to checkout the jumping action. And the most interresting guy, that I saw jumping was my good old friend Carl Michael, who is also known as Kalle Leinonen. The day continued pretty normally with lunch, and an other jump session, dinner, coffee break with Mikkos godmother and after that, we went golfranging with  AJ. Right when we got there, we found Carl Michael bouncing his football with his brother there.  We also crossed roads yesterday with Carl, on our golfround with my brother. And I gotta say, that seeing him and AJ here is the best thing this this summer after the YO parties, so far.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti