24 heinäkuuta 2011

The most fun I've had for a while

                                                         Almost flood.
                                                             Cheers!
                                                            Whadap!?
                                                               Cheers!

So yesterday was a normal saturday, actually it wasn't. I heard the horrible news from Oslo Norway, that can't all happen in just one day! When it comes to my day, and especially night, it was awesome! Anssi came for a visit and we were supposed to go for a hydrorun, but the weather was herrible! So we decided to watch a movie, which we didn't do either :D Then we went for pizza, and while driving there we found a flood from Hirvensalo! Once we got to the pizza place, my friends who were trying to go for a golf round, had given up. So we went to Lapas place and hanged out there for a while. Anssi had to leave, cause his gf came around, but we stayed there and Akkeshi rolled in aswell. At around 21-22, we went for this ship to hangaround and have some beers. And we met Lauri and Niiklas there as well. Then maybe around 23-24, we went to red hot chilis (place with cheap drinks!) We stayed there untill 02am. or something. I had so much fun! I also met some of my really old friends, and some of the guys I usually hangaround with. And at 02am. it was time to jump to a taxi, which took me home. As a summary, a good night!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti