22 heinäkuuta 2011

Hydrorun with my man Anssi!

                                          To the shore!
                                        Still, to the shore.

Okay. Lapa took a lot of photos  tonight, but I managed to delete the best one :D So, you'll be stuck with going to the shore ones and this one jog one.

Today was a good day! First, we went to a shopping center with Mila. Then, we came back and my man Bäri came for a visit. We had a good time around and next, Anssi and Lapa rolled here. We had so good time chilling and then we went to the shore and me and Anssi went hydrorunning. Anssi blew his knee last season, and it was just operated, so hydrorunning is very good for him too. Lapa is the guy who took all of them them photos and with him, I'll be getting my groove on tomorrow, if he keeps his word... No pressure Lapa :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti