27 heinäkuuta 2011

Tired, funny and AWESOME day!

                                                 Mikko is (was) a superman!
                                                        Golfpro......
                                                    Another GOLFPRO!

Today was awesome. My bros really sent it on the ramp, Mikko especially. Cause he did superman frontflips, and what ever I asked him to do. Just for me ;) And we just went golfing with Mikko, Jaakko was the caddie. It was for sure, the best worst round golf I have ever played in my life! I was kind of tired already, when we began the round. Now, I'm super tired. And I guess, Mikko and Jaakko were kind of tired as well, because otherwise they wouldn't have laughed to everything. Now, the tired threesome shall go to sauna. Cheers!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti