30 heinäkuuta 2011

Playing games, a LOT

                                               Me and Jaakko playing card.

My activity number one is to play something with my brothers, or, actually with who ever. I guess that playing scrabble is really good for my mind aswell. I tend to place rehab on top of everything, but I have to have a life outside of rehab aswell. Actually I was just thinking about it. The conclusion was, rehab is my current job, but not my life. Still, it has an enormous influence on my life. Also in future. I don't want to end up spending the rest of my life struggling with normal tasks, so I want to give the rehabbing 100% while it still is efficient. Sometimes, I gotta take it easy though, chill out a bit :D And thats why, I'm on a holiday now. But I still like to do a lot of stuff, I'm active. Just gotta deal with it. It's better than lazy, for sure.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti