04 heinäkuuta 2011

Fitness Pekka

                                           Abs.
                                           Lower abs.
                                           Chilling.
                                          Push, I'm pushing iit!

This morning began with some pushups + abs, the way I executed the abs is kind of a pyramid or at  least half of it. First you do 30-30-30, then 20-20-20, then 10-10-10. Pushups afterwards. And I did chin-ups after that too. Trampolining to finnish it up-->shower. So I think today was super active! I'm sorry if those pictures are rude, because I don't have my pants on, but I don't care so whateva! Tomorrow's going to be active aswell, different kind of activity. I shall have two interviews on skype! So I think that'll fill up my day. Or actually, not even close, but I 'll have my whole day reserved for those. It's not like I had anything else that important :D But I'm happy I did at least something useful today! And anyways it's holiday, so who'd care if not??

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti