21 heinäkuuta 2011

Productive day

                                                  Jog around!

                                                  Hard worker.
                                       My work down there is done! For tonight.

10pm. I woke up and had a workout session which didn't feel as easy as normally. 11pm. Mila went shopping, girly stuff... I made porridge and ate breakfast. 12-15pm. I read Galenos, to become a medical student and finally a doctor. I'm actually reaching the point where it stops being boring and it starts to be just really hard instead. 16pm. Mila came back and I made food+coffee for us. 17something, we played Scrabble. And now, after 19pm. we went swimming. Had such a good hydro jog! Now, we shall watch tv and I shall post this up! So I'm out!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti