07 kesäkuuta 2011

Occupational therapy and the therapist vol II

We had occupational therapy and the therapist is still an enormous pain in the ass! :D H**l  no, he is awesome! We tried to go swimming to Samppalinnas public swimming pool, but the first thing we saw was a line of approximately about a billion people, not what we were assuming. But then again it was no miracle when the weather was like today! So we went to have an icecream to a place where we could sit outside.  Now chilling out at home and we went just trampolining again with two of my brothers (Jaakko and Veikko) and I got the trick down that I have been trying ages! Ages=about a month... Jumping to my back and rolling a kind of a backflip over my head! Sounds so easy, but it was so hard for me! So I was just jumping to my back all the time, but now, I got it! Handplanting in the middle of it ^:D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti