22 kesäkuuta 2011

Golf ranging with a prooooo!


 Me and my man Matti at ski expo last fall (just a random pic that Veikko sent me and I decided to post here)! I just started to realize how tough way I've come. I was on a wheel chair! :O And I'm gonna keep on going!



This morning I was practising my golf with a dude who certainly knows a thing or two about golf, Caius Hanstrup. He's a golf pro in a resort called Kultaranta, a really a great golf course right next to my home town! I had so much fun! And I feel, like it was totally worth spending my morning there! I have forgotten so many golf basics, but Caius brought some of 'em right back! Tomorrow morning I'm gonna leave to our summercottage.  So I might be away for a while, expect I go to my granparents to keep you updated! But, today was totally awesome again! I'm out for a while, bye byee blog!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti