30 kesäkuuta 2011

Exact yesterday. Almost.

                                                    The complex.
                                                    Mine and my lil' bros crip. 

Today went by exactly like yesterday, except that I didn't go fishing. But the hydrorunning part I did! And I actually have started to like it. It's not like jogging, but it's something I can do now and I really want to do someting to improve my endurance + some fatburning is indeed welcome, if I eat like this... And I also did some abs and pushups, so today was active yet again! But now in the evening my granny made some pancakes, so work out canceled! Here's some photos from our summer cottage aswell, it's a complex which is formed from 5 small buildings. The real cottage has a sauna in it as well. Now I'll actually go to sauna and swimming! Laters!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti