07 toukokuuta 2011

Turq home!

So here I am back home sweet home. Today I met more friends again, first, my man JMo took me to Sello, and then I met Sini and her friend (whose name I don't remember now), then back to my fathers before going home. I might as well talk a little about memory as well now, cause it's one of my weakest links. On last summer it was so bad that I'd forget in the evening, what  I ate for lunch that day. Now it's getting slowly better, and I feel like it's almost back to what it was! But I still forget a lot, so I  guess it's not really even close to normal :D Memory is a thing that is really important if I wan't to for example go back to school someday and study myself a profession. Now, enough for all the serious stuff, I've been pretty active blogger now, huh? Is it active enough, let me know?! Of course I can't be too active because I have all of my therapies as well and getting back to shape is my priority number uno, so I might try to make one post a day! No quarantees on that though! :D But just let me know what you think!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Okay :D no one's reading this so I can do what ever I wan't :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. in my opinion this is active enough! :D and good luck with those therapies. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Dude this is good! Keep it coming, daily or every other day is perfect. Only thing is how can I change the page to English or Swedish? It's a lot of guess work when posting replies!

    VastaaPoista
  4. At least you have 2 readers ;) This is active enough b/c your therapies are number uno as you said.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Dude can you sometimes post some pics? :) It would be nice! But you're posting active enough :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Keep up training hard! Sooner or later you'll get there :)

    VastaaPoista